Monday, June 8, 2009

A Special Hello

To the special guests of Deb Carr's jewelry party:
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I invite you to browse through and get to know me a little bit. If you scroll through older entries you can view pictures of my studio, various custom projects, and lots of other fun stuff!

Just a quick introduction; I have been making jewelry for as long time. I went to school for Art and started my business, Karena Bella Jewelry, in the Fall of 2006. I started out doing home jewelry parties and art fairs selling all my own jewelry. I added my metal smithing studio (which allows me to do custom metal work - soldering, sawing, hammering, fabricating, and more) the summer of 2007 and that opened many doors for me. I started selling my creations in fine art galleries and that has been going really well! I am now starting to do home parties again after taking a short break last year due to focusing on getting into and maintaining gallery relationships.

I am so grateful for Debs support and her willingness to open her home to me and to all of you (again, she hosted one of my first parties Spring of 2007... you may have been there). I really hope I get a chance to meet you all there! So, sit back, relax and enjoy my blog! If you have not had a chance yet, take a peek at my website (there's a link to the right of this entry). I will have almost every thing you see there and more available to purchase at Deb's party. The best part is that you can enjoy your jewelry right away! No waiting for orders to arrive; you can take home your purchases with you that same night! Plus you will recieve AWESOME discounts!

Thanks for taking the time to visit!
Janell

No comments:

Post a Comment