Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Needed to Smile

What a day! Despite being sick the past couple of days and having hardly enough energy to get out of bed a few things made me smile:
1) Laurie from lhjewelry gave me the "Sunshine Award"! To be honest, I don't know what the "Sunshine Award" is, but I thought it was sweet, thoughtful and made me smile. Thanks again Laurie!

2) A kind person purchased the cuff bracelet pictured above, from my etsy shop. Yea!

3) I had the honor of being sick with my husband. The past two days we have stayed in our jammies all day, with no energy, upset stomachs, looking like absolute crap, but loving every second of an unexpected 2 days together when we would otherwise be apart.

Oh, and our sweet puppy has hardly left our side. What a trooper! So all in all, not a bad day : )

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment