Friday, January 22, 2010

Various Things

Hello! Lots of little things to show and tell today. It turns out I couldn't wait to make that stone I posted yesterday wearable. I made a simple pendant/necklace out of it last night. It's been around my neck all day.

I've been working on some stuff to deliver to the galleries next week. It was just sitting on my table so I snapped a quick picture. There will be a cuff bracelet, beaded bracelet and several pairs of corresponding earrings as well. It's kind of a silvery, grayish, pinkish-purple mix of stones and pearls. I really like the effect.

Lindsay, here are a couple of pictures of my pearls we could possibly use for your ring. Like I mentioned in the etsy convo, it's hard to capture their exact hue and luster. But as you can see they are all very smooth. Just convo (via etsy) and let me know if they are what you had in mind or if you have any questions. Thanks!

This picture is more of a reference for size than detail. The large flat pearls are the ones I use for the ring you saw in my shop. Again, it's hard to tell in this photo, but they are a brighter white with more of a iridescent luster. The other pearls are a bit more subtle but very beautiful.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Janell

No comments:

Post a Comment