Monday, November 30, 2009

Getting Back in the Groove

I apologize that this will be a no-picture-post, again. I am sitting here keeping an eye on my sick puppy : ( He apparently has a tummy ache (I hope that is all). He has thrown up a couple of times (tmi) and won't eat or drink anything. He won't even eat treats. He keeps quaking like he's shivering. The vet said that could mean he is in pain. Poor baby. I am supposed to keep an eye on him today and if there is no improvement he's going in. I shutter when I think about how much money we have spent at the vet since getting Amos just over 2 months ago. Who knew dogs could be so expensive. I just hope he can get over this on his own. We still have to get him neutered...and that's not cheap.

I sure hope things have been busy at the galleries because business at the home office has been slow the past couple of weeks. I have been so busy getting everyone stocked up FOR the season and now that it is here I find myself with more time on my hands than I'm used to. Despite this extra time I have had I have hardly been in the studio lately. I've been busy taking photos, editing and listing to update my etsy shop and getting it ready to "do" more with. I have been enjoying this little break. My Christmas shopping is nearly finished and I feel pretty relaxed. But I know that things will pick up again. It always happens that way. I just kick myself when I do start to get busy again that I did not do more to prepare for it. So this week I am going to throw it into gear and start makin' jewelry. I am anxiously awaiting an order of turquoise cabs. I ordered a bunch off of ebay. I can't believe I am admitting to this, but it was the first thing I ever bought off of ebay. I hope it comes today. That would get me nice and motivated. Well, I've got to get going. Lots to do.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment