Monday, March 23, 2009

"One of those days"...

I'm sure you can relate to the phrase, "I'm just having one of those days." Well, that's me today. My question is why do these days always come at the most inopportune times? I do home jewelry parties (where I sell my own handmade jewelry). I have a party tomorrow night and have about 1001 things to do in the studio and office to finish preparing for it. It's 20 after 3 pm and I am still at home wasting time online. Man, I really know how to hold myself back! It really doesn't help that it's a cool, gray, rainy spring day. These kinds of days should know to only come when one has time to cuddle up on the couch with a good book or movie! This is what my mom calls "being acted upon"!

Ok-I am forcing myself off the couch, into some jeans, and out the door to the studio! (I feel better already)

No comments:

Post a Comment