Monday, July 13, 2009

New Computer!!!


I am so excited! Two or three weeks from now I will be blogging on my very own, brand-new laptop! I was able to purchase a computer for my business today... definitely a milestone for my little business. The best part (well, the best part for the artist in me) is that it's the color green!!! Which is my all time favorite color. I have been using both our desktop computer and our little laptop for my business and it was getting really frustrating to have to go back and forth between the two. Now I'll have all of my business files, pics, etc in one convenient place. Plus the new one will be about 30 times faster than what I've been using. So it'll be a breeze to upload blog and etsy pics. The only bummer is that I have to wait until August 3rd for it to arrive... : ( Maybe it'll come faster than that. Until then, I'll be counting down!

Other than that my life has been crazy-turned-up-side-down the past few weeks. However, I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Once I deliver a large order to one of the galleries I'll be able to kick-back and relax a little. My sister (from the Chicago area) and her two boys are staying for a week to visit starting Wednesday so I am really looking forward to that. I do need to edit and post a bunch of new work in my etsy shop, I'll probably work on that tomorrow or Wednesday. Here is a picture of a custom necklace order I got at my jewelry party a few weeks ago.

I guess that's it for now. Hopefully I'll be able to keep in touch better now that I'm not so incredibly busy. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment